Friday 23 March 2012

Fashion Friday - Spring

Well here is my first Fashion Friday post.

I spend many hours wasted window shopping on line, creating every increasing wish lists.  So I thought I would share some of my finds here on my blog.  After all this is all about Children, Clothes, Crafts and Conversation.

Today is all about Spring.  Spring is probably my favourite season, with Summer now taking second place.  Spring to me is all about change and things new.  It brings with it plenty of colour and sunshine.

Here are some of my current cravings!


Mini Tulip Dress
£30.00

Tea Dress
£35.00

Lace Skater Dress
£35.00
Textured Skater Dress
£40.00


Floral Zip Back Dress Rare
£49.00

Floral Chiffon Dress Wal G**
£35.00 
Spring Daffodil Shirt Dress
£36.00
Rose Lattice Back Sundress
£36.00

I would love to hear what you are craving, buying and wearing.

Nice to see you again.
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment