Friday 3 August 2012

Fashion Friday - Rain Rain Go Away

Well I have to admit I have struggled to be inspired for Fashion Fridays recently as I am having daily wardrobe malfunctions, as I struggle every morning with what to wear for this out of character season we are experiencing.

So if you can't beat it join it!  So here is this weeks Fashion Fridays.  My current wish list for the rain.


  • Topshop
  • £89.00

Jack Wills Denison
£139 reduced to £89 



Penfield Rochester Zip Through Jacket
£85.00 
NOW £51.00

Joules
 Printed Wellies

£36.95


Cath Kidston 

Royal Rose Birdcage Umbrella

 £26.00 
Well lets hope that very soon Fashion Fridays will feature a number of recommendations for our Indian Summer!!!

We are off camping in two weeks so whatever happens I will make sure I am prepared!

Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment