Monday 10 September 2012

Garden - The Log Shed Makeover


When we moved house we went from having a garage and a garden to shed to no storage at all.  So when I discovered this neglected old tool shed I was so pleased.  I knew straight away what I would use it for if I could bring it back to life.  I can not deny this was a project that many times I wondered if it would be worth all the effort.  It was really hard work, scraping, sanding and painting.  I think it was definitely worth it.  What do you think?

Before and After
  • One green, rotten, roofless, old tool shed

  •        New hardwood roof sealed with felt

  • Scraping and sanding, but not to hard that it falls apart!  



  • Three coats needed in the end!

  • New base, with paving slabs


  • In position



  • Logs in 






Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment