Thursday 22 November 2012

Crochet Creations

I could not wait to share with you how busy I have been creating crochet.  I am really quite pleased with myself, this is all within two weeks of learning.  I am still very much a beginner, but I very excited about the results already.  


I had to get some new funky crochet needles!

An urgent run to Angmering Framing and Stitches to purchase some practise wool for my granny square blanket.




 Isn't it great to see them all together, I can almost see myself snuggled underneath it already.



Check out this colour selection of Rico Designs Cotton I used for my Deryn Relph flower crochet workshop at Clothkits

I love the colours from Rowan by Amy Butler, I brought mine from A Bit Woolly who were very helpful.




 Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench has some beautiful crochet projects for all levels.  It seems so far the easiest crochet instructions to follow.

Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment