Sunday 5 February 2012

Love is... In the Air!


Valentines Day is nearly upon us and I have to admit I do not usually think much of the event.  I have always hoped for (and received) a card and may be a little gift but other than that it comes and goes without fireworks or fuss.

This year though is different, this year it means another excuse for making pretty things to display around the house.




In my search for inspiration I have found some lovely free printables including this love heart and love poster which I intend to frame and spread some further love throughout the house.

Find at The Fickle Pickle

Find at Girl Creative


At the moment I am in the middle of creating a heart garland for the kitchen, soon to be shared.




In the meantime you have to check out Rob Ryan's book, I could have his prints everywhere.


Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment