Thursday 17 November 2011

20 Gift Ideas for Grandparents

I can not believe Christmas is just around the corner already. I must say I am just a little bit excited this year. Poppy is that age now where she is becoming increasingly aware of seasonal events. The constant rotation of children's toys advertised in between her favourite programmes has resulted in her most favoured phrase "I need one of those!"

While I was composing my initial Christmas gift list for all my family and friends, using this beautiful template,  I thought of my own grandparents and was instantly met with the same grandparent gift fear I get every year. What do I get my nan, gran and granddad?  

Grandparents deserve so much and what a perfect time to reward all their love.

So I set about with some research, window web shopping, coffee and cake with friends. The result was this Top 15 Grandparent Christmas Gift List.


Top 15 Grandparent Christmas Gift List
  1. Postcode Puzzle
  2. Personalised Photo Calendar/Diary
  3. Framed Photograph
  4. Sign or letters
  5. Grandparents book
  6. Herb Window Box
  7. Drawer liners and quilted hangers
  8. Notecards and writing paper
  9. Homemade cake and side plate
  10. Handmade cushions 
  11. Lavender hearts
  12. Gardening tools
  13. Apron
  14. Umbrella
  15. The british home guard pocket book 





I would love to hear all of your ideas and comments.

Keep in touch for my lavender heart tutorial.


Nice to see you again
Xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment