Friday 6 January 2012

The Christmas of Past

Wow where did that go!

We had an amazing year this year, all because of a perfect little poppet.  She is at the age now where you believe in all things Christmas!  Every little moment shared took me and my husband back to our youth and Christmas' of past.

I completely overwhelmed myself with far too many Christmas craft projects this year, leaving it all far late.  This explains a rather quiet December blog.

I wanted to share my heart decoration tutorial with you in plenty of time for Christmas, but I never got a chance.  I promise to share with you in plenty of time for next year.


In the meantime here is my Christmas in pictures.
























Can I have a trampoline please?


A Christmas Eve Kiss!







 Reindeer dust so Santa knows where to land his sleigh.


Carrots for the reindeer, letter to Santa and handmade mince pie from Auntie H. x


 Fill it up please I have been a very good girl!


 Santa's coming!  I can hear him.


 A trampoline - wow!








Did anyone else get a remote controlled flying Nemo?




Really enjoyed a week off with the Pigs - lots of walks, meeting friends, a few drinks and open fires.


 A christmas card from my love - it has pom poms - love it.


A quad bike and an easel - what more could a girl wish for.

Hope all your Christmas wishes came true too.

Nice to see you again!
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment