Friday 18 May 2012

Fashion Friday - Wonderful Wedges

So the fashion dilemma this week has been what to wear this coming Saturday evening!  I have an invite to a 21st birthday bash in Brighton.  Now while I am not prepared to share my age with you today, lets just say I am concerned that I am a little out of my comfort zone.

So this is what is referred to as a 'Penny Panic', as I spend hours wasted away searching the internet for the ultimate outfit, shoes and bag which will immediately shave 10 years off my age (at least I hope).

For those of you who have been following fashions fridays will know that I have recently given up wearing heels, having sold my entire collection in a shoe sale.  Now this is one of those moments when I wonder what an earth I have done!  This is one of those times when I need heels.

So the answer I guess is in compromising comfort!  Wonderful Wedges.

Boohoo



Dorothy Perkins


New Look


 ASOS


 Still can't decide, now can some one please help me with an outfit!

Nice to see you again
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Like the boohoo & Dotty P ones - you always look fab so I'm sure you'll come up with another amazing outfit. Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete