Monday 21 May 2012

Music Mondays - Our Versions of Events

This blog is not intended to be a resource of ground breaking new music.   My intention with Music Mondays is just to share with you the music I enjoy listening to and songs that have an impact on me.

I am obsessed with music, at the moment listening to music takes preference over TV.  I so much prefer listening to my ever evolving random play list or the radio, while I potter with a million different projects!  I can not wait for a new song to come on the radio that I as soon as I hear what I then to know immediately, to be my new favourite.  

What I do find an ongoing challenge though is, knowing when an artist or a song can match the promise of an emerging artist.  How many can confirm a great album.  Well 'Our Versions of Events' did come with a 100% guarantee.  This girls voice is amazing and when paired with her own handcrafted harmonious lyrics then I am in heaven.

Emeli Sande
These two tracks are my favourites of the album; Breaking the Law and Hope.

For any lucky fans of Cold Play she is supporting them on tour (again - so must be good).  In the meantime you have 3 days left to listen to her sing live on Radio 2 Simon Mayo.

Also two interesting facts about the singer/songwriter, which you may or may not know.  her real name is Adele and she was studying to become a doctor before she broke into the music industry.

Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment