Friday 20 April 2012

Fashion Friday - Geek or Gorgeous Glasses

Is it me or glasses getting bigger!  Check these gorgeous girlies out, even the trend setting celebs are onto it.

Fearne Cotton, Kelly Osbourne, Holly Willoughby and Alexa Chung



I have tried wearing contact lenses with little success.  They have been handy for a night out when the glasses don't fit with the dress, but I find after just a few hours my eyes are dry and irritable (could be the wine!)  With this Gorgeous Geek style I think I can get away with wearing my glasses anywhere.

I was tempted recently by laser treatment following in a few friends footsteps, until I recently went into Specsavers of all places, I know not so trendy, however I was mistaken.  I became instantly obsessed with the new range of geeky glasses which are in fact quite gorgeous, so I just had to get myself a pair.  Then I found BOGOF, 2 pairs of geeky but gorgeous glasses, bonus.

These are the two pairs I chose in the end.
A pair of Karen Millen and Gok Wan.
 
Geek or Gorgeous?

Nice to see you again.
Xxx.

1 comment:

  1. I find after just a few hours my eyes are dry and irritable (could be the wine!) With this Gorgeous Geek style I think I can get away with wearing my glasses anywhere. Trendy Baby Boy Clothes

    ReplyDelete