Friday 13 April 2012

Fashion Friday - Shoe Sale


Well the day has finally come...I have to give up on high heels.  I have been thinking about this for sometime and I want you to appreciate this has by no means been an easy decision.

I love wearing heels, they have the power to give you so much confidence, feel slimmer and sexy, they are often responsible for completing an outfit.

After receiving some physio treatment for a repetitive running injury I have been made aware I am hyper-mobile.  This has contributed to some of the recent complaints I have had following exercise; including weak ankles, puffy knees (nice), bad back and incessant clicking of all lower body joints.

So along with a number of strength building exercises and other recommendations I have decided to give up the heels.  While I am currently mourning this decision I  hope that others may benefit.  So I am having a shoe sale!


So I thought I would share the sale with you here my blog.  All items can be found on my ebay.  So please click on this link to see what  have on offer.  All shoes are size 5 and in great condition.  I always wear insoles in my heels to 'soften the pain', so they are as new.

These are my favourites that I am very sad to see go.

River Island - Size 5

ASOS Size 5

Miss Selfridge Size 5

You will also find some other bits for sale, some flat shoes, jeans, tops, coats etc, as I am having the annual wardrobe spring clean.  Let me know if you are interested in 'buy it now' or 'local pick ups'.

Nice to see you again.
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment