Monday 16 April 2012

Music Mondays - Soulmates

It is not my intension to expose myself too much here as a soppy cow, although I fear I am just about to.

It was my gorgeous hubby's birthday at the weekend, so I felt it only appropriate to dedicate today's Music Monday to him.


I am very proud of our relationship and our family, which is why I have decided to share this today.



I am very lucky to have been with my husband for nearly 18 years, married for 7.  We got together when we were just 16, we are almost childhood sweethearts.  He is the most supportive, kind and generous person.  He is such a happy go lucky person, who always makes me laugh and keeps me going during any tough times.  I can talk to him about anything, he is my true confidant.

He is my best friend my soulmate.

Hope - Who am I to Say

Hope
Happy Birthday Baby.

Nice to see you again
Xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment