Friday 27 April 2012

Fashion Fridays - Goodbye Nasty Nails

So I confess I am and have always been a nail biter.  Much to Mr P's annoyance I incessantly pick at the skin around my fingers!


I have tried everything to stop this terrible habit, including high levels of reinforcement, regular redirection therapy, as well as plenty of pampering and making pretty.  The only thing that works consistently for me is a hideous tasting aversive treatment. 

I am really trying hard, especially as I want to decorate my fingers with all these there amazing nail colours and designs.









I usually just pick up Rimmel (especially with the maxi brush, so easy), I also love the colour ranges from Model Own and Topshop.  Essie or Opi are a special treat, unless I find them offer.  I dream that one day I will only be wearing Channel.

My favourite trend of the moment is painting the ring finger a different complimentary colour.  Here are my nails this Fashion Friday.

Rimmel Pro Camouflage Chic and Topshop Moving House

What colours or brands are you using?  Any favourites?

Who has moved onto Shellac treatments?  I am tempted as my nail varnish always chips or fades.  However, I get bored easily and like to change colours all the time.

Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment