Friday 29 June 2012

Fashion Fridays - 50 Years Golden


We have been invited to a party this Saturday to celebrate 50 years of marriage that is K&S.  Isn't that amazing.

Mr P and I have been together for coming up to 18 years now and we are fast approaching our own milestone of 10 years married.  I have absolute faith that health being on our side we will get the opportunity to celebrate many more milestone anniversaries to come.  If we reach 50 years together then I will be a very happy and proud lady, I feel quite emotional now thinking about it (imagining how old we will be!)

This weeks fashion friday - 50 years golden, what to wear?

Sale Dress H&M £15  
I fell in love with the low back and zip detailing - perfect for showing off the remaining tan!
Love TK Maxx - Carvela Gold Pumps £60/£19.99 - Bargain
Complimentary nails - I have the perfect jewels to match.


What are you wearing this weekend?

Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment