Saturday 16 June 2012

Photo Challenge - 7 Days of Sunshine



While I'm not quite willing to share my entire collection of holiday snaps (or that you would want me to) but as I have blogged during every stage of preparation, it seems silly not to share something after the event.

I follow a number of fantastic bloggers who continue to inspire me to become a better blogger.

I love to look at the varying Photo challenges that take place, my week in photos, a photo a day for June, 365 days!!! I am not an expert photographer by anyone's standards but I am learning and I am definately beginning to recognise a good photo when I see one.

So I have set myself the challenge of taking a photo a day which reflects each day of our 7 days of sunshine.

P.s I'm writing this at 4:30 in the morning as I can't sleep with anticipation and a head full of 'things to be done' before we fly. But also because I have just heard the best news. Welcome to the world Little Miss C.

Nice to see you again.
X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment