Saturday 16 June 2012

Luscious Lanzagrote!



Well those 6 days went quick!  With one more sleep I think we are almost there.  'Panic Packing' is over and the suitcases are almost at a close.  All that is left to do now is paint the nails and charge the camera.

We have booked a very Last Minute holiday to the Canary Island, Lanzarote and the 3 Little Pigs can not wait.

Luscious Lanzagrote and I go a long way back.  Our relationship began in 1983.  I can vividly see myself sitting on the patio of E8 Las Tabaybas reading Smash Hits.


Since 1983, many family holidays followed as we were lucky enough that my extremely generous grandparents owned an apartment on this private complex.  Once 17 came I had the pleasure of inviting a dear friend of mine at the time (much fun had in the local bars with too many Pina Colada's), then 18 when my grandfather reluctantly let me take three girlfriends on our first independent tour (less said about the 'foam parties' the better).  Then soon after that came Mr P, with his fair complex and strawberry blond hair, we shared holidays with the family, with another couple and on our own.  I have so many fond memories of the island and now to think we are going back so many years later as a family ourselves, fills me with nostalgic joy.  I just hope it lives up to those fond memories.






So all thats left to go is to dry the nails, check the passports, tickets and oh perhaps just one last look in the suitcase!  


 Luscious Lanzagrote here we come - again!

This time 3 Little Pigs.



Nice to see you again.
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment