Monday 11 June 2012

Miserable Monday!

I have very little patience for rain and as a result of the persistent downpours we are experiencing during our first month of summertime, especially today I have labelled today as an extremely Miserable Monday.

After a very wet weekend away for a very wet wedding in Liverpool, on our return, Mr P and I caved in and booked a holiday to the Canary Islands.  We fly out next week!


So when I woke up this morning to the ongoing rain and a flood outside our house I suggested to Little Miss P that there was no other option than - SHOPPING (she agreed - of course).

Here is a little taster of what we got.  





Very pleased with the Little Miss P's purchases and she was an angel all morning despite the Miserable Monday and walking in the wet!

 Shopping can really take out of a girl!

And the rain continues, so nothing else required other than TV time!

What do you do on a Miserable Monday?

Nice to see you again.
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment