Wednesday 27 June 2012

Photo Challenge - 7 Days of Sunshine


Well that was one of the most relaxing holidays I think I have ever had and to think we managed this with a 3 year old in tow.

Can I just say that our daughter is possibly the most well behaved, happy and contented little poppet and we are both soooooo proud.   

Well as I promised I will not punish you with all 345 photo's taken within the week, but instead I set myself the Photo Challenge - 7 Days of Sunshine.  I have to admit the challenge was much harder than I thought.  

Here are my final Photo Challenge - 7 Days of Sunshine.  

The view from the bar at beer o'clock
Highly recommended read
Can you wear too many accessories to the pool?
Bliss
Don't let go of me Daddy
Tunes
Emily Peacock Cross Stitch Pool Side

 I would love to know which one is your favourite.

Nice to see you again.  
Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment